Solinst Model 407 Integra
The Solinst Integra® Bladder Pump allows consistent, high-quality samples in all types of applications. It offers excellent performance and reliability. With Integra Bladder Pumps there is the assurance that there is no air/water contact during sampling. It meets the most rigorous US EPA standards for VOC groundwater monitoring.
The bladder ensures that drive air or gas does not contact the sample, thus avoiding degassing or contamination of the sample. Integra Pumps are rugged and long-lasting. FEP bladders have a 10-year warranty, while less expensive polyethylene bladders are available for those that prefer to change bladders after each use. Both bladders and intake filters are easily replaced in the field in just a few minutes. No special tools required.
Excellent for either regular flow or low flow sampling, the stainless steel pumps can lift from depths up to 500 ft (150 m) below grade. The PVC Integra operates up to 100 ft (30 m) below grade.
- Stainless Steel or Low-Cost PVC: 1.66'' (42 mm) and 1'' (25 mm) in 316 stainless steel. 1.66" (42 mm) in PVC.
- Non-Vertical Applications: Pumps operate effectively at almost any angle and can be placed under landfills, tailings, storage tanks or contaminant plumes.
- Zero-Submergence Capability: Pumps can sample from low yield wells and allow complete emptying of the well.
- Leachate/Product Pumping: Pneumatic drive pumps are well suited for pumping contaminant liquids. Strong solvents and corrosive chemicals can be easily and economically pumped.
- Survives Dry Pumping, Dirty Air and Sand: Integra bladders are not damaged by operation in sediment-laden water, or in dry pumping conditions.
- Freeze Protection Kit: Optional accessory available to prevent freezing in the sample line.