Pine's commitment is to extend our leadership position in the provision of rental equipment and associated services that meet customer expectations, legal and code requirements.
Our Mission, Vision & Statement
Pine is North America's leading equipment provider for Environmental Monitoring, Nondestructive Testing, Remote Visual Inspection, Safety, and Field Supplies.
Rentals: Daily, Weekly, 4-Week, Long-Term / Purchases: Rent-To-Own, Purchase, Finance
Pine Environmental Services LLC (Pine) provides rental equipment throughout the U.S. and Canada for Environmental Monitoring and Testing, Nondestructive Testing, and Visual Inspection. Pine has the most extensive inventory of test & measurement rental equipment across North America. Our equipment is regularly assessed under strict quality control measures, cleaned, charged, and calibrated before delivery. Pine is completely focused and committed to putting Test & Measurement equipment into the hands of those who need it through short, medium, or long-term rentals. Pine also provides customized and alternative financial offerings for extended project requirements. Pine is committed to providing technical and application support on our wide range of Test & Measurement equipment and to making the availability of and ease of access to that equipment second to none. Our company-owned fleet delivers throughout our network with the ability to overnight equipment for anyone outside our delivery radius.
To contribute to the assessment of the natural and built environments, for the benefit of our communities.
To confidently bring Pine’s important Test Equipment Value Proposition to new markets and global geographies
- We act with integrity, honesty and transparency
- We provide a superior customer experience by understanding customer needs and exceeding expectations
- We provide a positive work environment that treats everyone with respect and dignity
- We are accountable to our customers, communities and to our peers
- We continuously seek to improve with a positive attitude
Working with Pine has advantages
- Multiple rental options to fit any need
- 24/7 technical support
- Lowest standard rental rates in the industry
- No charge for weekends/holidays or during transit*
- Largest supplier with 36 locations nationwide
- Complimentary local pickup and delivery*
- Complimentary calibration kits with rentals*
- Equipment training and technical support
- Factory calibrated equipment
- Same day delivery available for most in-stock items
- Available Rental Protection Plan (RPP)
- Repair and calibration services available*
- Full stock of consumables and accessories
- Advanced labs for in-house factory calibration
- Complimentary training on all equipment
- 50% off replacement unit during repairs*
- A large inventory of equipment, always in stock
- Complimentary bench test of equipment
Some exclusions may apply. Please ask your Pine associate for details.