RAE Systems AutoRAE Lite for ToxiRAE 3
The AutoRAE Lite is a high-speed and low-operation-cost bump test and calibration station with data storage in Excel format. The AutoRAE Lite provides the lowest cost of ownership, and direct functional bump test indication of more than 700 monitors, all on one set of batteries.
In addition, the AutoRAE Lite operates on a low-pressure system with a built-in pump.
- Lowest cost of ownership on the market.
- Full documentation storage.
- 12 second bump test.
- Portable with battery option.
- Full configuration of gas monitors.
- Demand flow system eliminates accidental leaks.
- Fully automated bump and calibration
- Bump test in 12 seconds
- Full calibration in 2 minutes
- Gas usage only 70 cm ³ per bump test
- Tamper-proof data files
- Optional battery operation
- Configures monitor
- Molded rubber insert
- "No gas flow", alarm
- Demand flow system
- USB cable for PC set up
- 12 volt power supply
- SD memory card minimum 512Mb
- Inlet filter