Isco 674 Rain Gauge
The Isco 674 Rain Gauge is a precision instrument that uses a tipping bucket design for accurate rainfall measurement. It has an 8 inch diameter orifice and is factory-calibrated to tip at either 0.01 inch or 0.1 mm of rainfall. With a 674 Rain Gauge connected, an Isco flow meter or sampler will:
"¢ Plot graphs and print reports of rainfall data on the flow meter's built-in printer
"¢ Store rainfall data in internal memory for retrieval and analysis with Isco Flowlink ® Software
"¢ Activate sampling based on rainfall
- Three-point leveling and integral bubble level make it easy to align the rain gauge for maximum accuracy.
- Sapphire jewel bearings on the tipping bucket are spring-loaded to prevent damage to the bearings and ensure consistent operation over a wide temperature range.
- Screens cover all openings to prevent leaves, insects, and other debris from clogging the gauge.
- Included 50-foot cable connects directly to compatible Isco flow meters and samplers.
- Stormwater runoff monitoring
- Inflow and infiltration studies
- Combined sewer overflow monitoring
- cMOM and CSO/SSO programs (Sewer overflow monitoring and prevention)
- General rainfall measurement
Options and Accessories
- English units - tips every 0.01 in. of rainfall
- Metric units - tips every 0.1 mm of rainfall
|Compatible equipment:||Isco 6700, 6712, and Avalanche Samplers, 4200 Series Flow Meters, 4100 Series Flow Loggers|
|Connect cable:||50 ft. (15.2 m), 2 conductor with 4-pin plug|
|Bearings:||Spring-loaded sapphire jewel|
|Orifice Diameter:||8 in. (20 cm)|
|Sensitivity:||English - 0.01 inch; Metric 0.1 mm|
|Accuracy:||English - ±1% at 2 in/hour; +3%/-4% up to 5 in/hour. Metric - ±1.5% at 5 cm/hour; +3.5%/-9% up to 13 cm/hour|
|Capacity:||English - 22 inches/hour; Metric - 38 cm/hour|
|Output Signal:||Contact closure of at least 50 millisecond duration|
|Switch Type:||Normally open, encapsulated reed; 10 watts, 200V DC, 0.5 A maximum|
|Height:||13 in. (33 cm)|
|Diameter:||9.5 in. (24 cm) (at mounting base)|
|Weight:||10 lbs. (4.5 kg)|
|Operating Temperature:||32 ° to 140 °F (0 ° to 60 °C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 ° to 140 °F (-40 ° to 60 °C)|