Isco 1640 Liquid Level Actuator
The 1640 Liquid Level Actuator provides a simple, reliable way to trigger an Isco sampler to begin a sampling routine when the liquid level reaches a predetermined height. The 1640 comprises a conductivity probe that mounts above the stream, a control box that mounts on the sampler, and connecting cable. It can be used in conjunction with other devices such as a rain gauge or flow meter to trigger sampling on multiple conditions.
With the control switch set to LATCH, the 1640 will actuate the sampler when the liquid rises to the probe assembly, and the sampler remains actuated when the liquid level recedes. In TOGGLE/RESET mode, the 1640 actuates the sampler only while the liquid is touching the probe, and sampling is suspended if the liquid level recedes.
- Works with all Isco samplers
- Stainless steel conductivity probe resists corrosion and fouling
- Control box is sealed watertight
- Triggering sample collection when liquid to be sampled rises to a predetermined level at the sampling point
Options and Accessories
- 1640 with standard 22 ft (7 m ) cable
- 1640 with optional built-to-order cable length up to 250 ft (75 m )
|Dimensions (Control Box) HxWxD:||2.92 x 1.38 x 2.25 inches (7.4 x 3.5 x 5.7cm)|
|Weight:||1.0 lb. (450 gm)|
|Compatible Isco Samplers:||3700 Series portable and refrigerated samplers, 6700 Series portable and refrigerated Samplers, GLS portable sampler, Glacier and Avalanche portable refrigerated samplers, 4700 refrigerated sampler|
|Output to Sampler:||Open Collector|
|Cable:||Coaxial, 22 ft (7 m) standard; optional with built-to-order cable length up to 250 ft (75 m)|
|Power Required:||12 VDC (Supplied by sampler)|