Hygiena CalCheck LED Calibration Control Kit
Coronavirus / COVID-19 FEATURED ITEM!
CalCheck is a reusable LED device for quick and reliable luminometer calibration verification – in less than one minute!
Though Hygiena™ luminometers already run a calibration self-check at startup, a robust quality control program often requires proof of instrument calibration. In-house calibration checks confirm the Hygiena luminometer is working properly and demonstrates due diligence that a monitoring system is in control. CalCheck provides an all-in-one, reusable positive, and negative calibration verification device, activated by the click of a button.
• Verifies instrument calibration in-house as part of
a quality control program
• Demonstrates due diligence to auditors and proves that your system is working properly
• One-time purchase allows for unlimited calibration verification
• Powered by an easily replaceable coin battery
• Stable LED-based light source
• Compatible with Hygiena EnSURE™
and SystemSURE Plus luminometers
Hospitals and healthcare facilities for infection control
Used in food and beverage industries
The CDC recommends that hospitals use a monitoring system such as ATP
Control biological treatment reactors
Measure equipment or product sanitation
Industrial hygiene applications
|Battery:||One battery-powered LED calibration verification device (features negative and positive modes)|
|Shelf Life:||5 years|