Pine is Open for Business
Pine Environmental Services LLC (Pine) is designated as a “Critical Infrastructure Segment” as per “Presidential Policy Directive 21 (PPD-21): Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience”. Pine branches will remain open for business.
Pine provides products for critical industries as well as the workers. Pine supplies the Air Monitoring equipment used by Industrial Hygienists and Indoor Air Quality professionals to produce air quality data that is vital for the protection of those with respiratory ailments. Additionally, Pine also carries personal protective equipment and health and safety supplies supporting emergency and first responders, military departments, EPA environmental response teams, and FEMA response teams. Based on the products and services provided by Pine, the areas we fall under per “Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce: Ensuring Community and National Resilience in COVID-19 Response” by U.S. Department of Homeland Security (version 1.1, dated March 23, 2020), are listed below:
- Instrumentation and personal protective equipment for the workers supporting the chemical manufacturing plants and distribution facilities; operation and maintenance of facilities
- Environmental remediation/monitoring technicians
- Instrumentation, protection, and control technicians
- Workers who support hazardous materials response and cleanup
WATER AND WASTEWATER
- Instrumentation and personal protective equipment for the operational staff at water authorities, community water systems, and wastewater treatment facilities
|Local Delivery & Pick-up||In-Stock Equipment||Repair & Calibration Services|
Pine services all of the industries noted above, as well as the workers for these critical industries.
If you need to confirm any of the above or have additional questions, please feel free to contact the Corporate Headquarters at:
Pine Environmental Services LLC
92 N Main Street, Bldg. 20
Windsor, NJ 08561