In-Situ smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld Water Quality Meter
The Future of Water Quality Monitoring
The smarTROLL Multiparameter (MP) Handheld combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu ® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone ®, iPod touch ®, or iPad ® device.
Simply connect the smarTROLL MP Handheld to a battery pack, launch the iSitu App, and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The iSitu App guides you through spot checks, calibrations, and data management.
Measure Up to 14 Parameters
- Chemical parameters: Dissolved oxygen, pH, ORP, conductivity (actual or specific), salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, and density
- Physical parameters: Air and water temperature, barometric pressure, water level, and water pressure
Transport the smarTROLL Anywhere
- Tired of transporting heavy or awkward equipment to the field? Now, all you need is your smartphone and the smarTROLL MP Handheld.
- Eliminate expensive handheld meters, bulky multiparameter probes, and test kits.
Move Your Office to the Field
- Use innovative smartphone technology for seamless work flow between office and site.
- Instantly collaborate with colleagues and clients by using your smartphone to email data.
- Work from anywhere, anytime with wired or wireless connectivity.
- Use your smartphone to order supplies from the In-Situ e-store.
- Access mobile help on your smartphone or call Technical Support for application tips "¦ anytime.
Streamline Data Management
- Consolidate all site information on your smartphone with the iSitu App.
- Quickly find and recognize each of your sites by tagging sites with a photo and GPS coordinates.
- Instantly review data with colleagues by sending them a snapshot of real-time results.
- Log data to your smartphone. When it's convenient, download results to a standard file format (*.csv).
- Download logs manually through iTunes ®. Share data with all mobile devices on your iCloud account. Email data logs from the field
- Quickly set up the handheld"”Simply connect the battery pack to the probe, launch the iSitu App on your smartphone, and start reading results.
- Calibrations can last for months.
- Eliminate training time"”The intuitive iSitu App guides you through site setup, water quality checks, and data management.
- Get instant results"”No warm-up or stabilization time required. Sensors are calibrated with NIST ®-traceable standards (where applicable).
Reduce Maintenance & Eliminate Errors
- Use the robust smarTROLL System for demanding field applications.
- Eliminate manual steps"”No more transcription errors. Plus, smart sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions and store calibration data in the sensors.
- Get accurate DO results"”Internal logic automatically compensates for barometric pressure and salinity.
- Stay current with automatic iSitu App updates.
- Understand sensor performance with automatic sensor diagnostics, data quality indicators, calibration reports, and RDO ® Fast Cap replacement reminder.
|Durable design||PVC Acetal titanium 316 stainless steel Viton® PC/PMMA|
|Chemical parameters||Dissolved oxygen conductivity (actual and specific) pH ORP|
|Derived parameters||Salinity total dissolved solids resistivity and density|
|Physical parameters||Air temperature water temperature barometric pressure water level and water presure (absolute/non-vented)|
|Barometric pressure (battery pack)||300 to 1100 mbar|
|Conductivity||5 to 100000 µS/cm|
|Dissolved Oxygen||0 to 8 mg/L\n8 to 20 mg/L\n20 to 50 mg/L\nFull operating range: 0 to\n50 mg/L|
|Level/Depth/Pressure||76 m (250 ft); absolute\n(non-vented)|
|pH||0 to 14 pH units|
|Temperature (probe)||-5 to 50° C\n(23 to 122° F)|
|Temperature (battery pack)||-20 to 70° C\n(-4 to 158° F)|