Fluke 1625 Advanced Soil Conductivity Meter
The Fluke 1625 is the advanced earth ground tester that performs all four types of earth ground tests and includes features that give quicker and more accurate readings.
- 3- and 4-Pole Fall of Potential - standard earth ground testing using two ground stakes
- Selective testing - without disconnecting ground rods, a technician can measure ground resistance using a combination of stakes and a clamp.
- Stakeless testing - innovative solution using only clamps, instead of ground stakes, to measure earth ground loop resistance
The Fluke 1625 offers these advanced features
- Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) - identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, providing a more accurate earth ground value.
- R* measurement - calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to-earth ground would see.
- Adjustable limits - for quick test result verification.
Programmable limits settings
Measuring voltage switchable 20/48V
Automatic frequency control (AFC) (94 105 111 128 Hz)
Earth impedance measurement at 55 Hz
Stakeless testing quick ground loop testing (2 clamps)
Selective testing no disconnection of ground conductor (1 clamp)
2- and 4-pole resistance measurement DC
2-pole resistance measurement AC
4-Pole soil resistivity testing
Continuity with buzzer
3- and 4-pole earth ground measurement
|Measuring voltage||Vm = 20/48 V AC|
|Measure frequency||94 105 111 128Hz|
|Resolution||0.001 O to 10 O|
|Measuring range||0.001 O to 29.99 kO|
|Intrinsic error||± (7 % of reading + 2 d)|
|Operating error||± (10 % of reading + 5 d)|
|Short circuit current||250 mA AC|
|Noise current (Iext)||Max. Iext = 3 A|
|Working temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to +35 °C|
|Nominal temperature||+18 °C to +28 °C|
|Storage temperature||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Climatic class||C1 (IEC 654-1) -5 °C to + 45 °C 5 % to 95 % RH|
|Protection type||IP56 for case IP40 for battery door according to EN 60529|
|Safety rating||CAT II 300 V|