May 9th, 2011
Pine Environmental Services, LLC. has many solutions for your on water work. This boat is one of many different models available to our clients. Models include: 10′ Jon Boats equipped with trolling motors, a variety of Boston Whalers and Carolina Skiffs, to the flagship of our fleet, this 21′ Sportfish model.
This forward seating Sportfish model combines comfort, style and performance into one center console beauty. The 210XSF offers numerous standard features including stainless steel hardware and cup holders, ample rod and tackle storage, a large removable cooler, an aerated bait well with high speed pickup, and an extremely comfortable over-sized front console lounge seat with armrests and fish box/cooler underneath. And it’s all backed by reliable Yamaha power.
Length………………………………………….20’10″ / 6.35 m
Beam………………………………………………..8’4″ / 2.5 m
Dry Weight w/o Engines (aprx)………1,980 lbs / 898 kg
Fuel Capacity………………………………….65 gal / 246 L
Bait Well………………………………………….17 gal / 64 L
Rec HP (Yamaha Outbrd)……………….150 hp / 112 kw
Max HP (Yamaha Outbrd)………………225 hp / 168 kw
Draft (aprx)………………………………………….15″ / 0.4 m
Insulated Fish Box/Cooler………………….150 qt / 142 L
Bow Cooler…………………………………………40 qt / 38 L
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- S.S. Recessed Side Rails
- Center Console w/ Grab Rail
- S.S. Flush Mount Rod Holders (6)
- Console Cushion Set
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage (3)
- 6” Spring Cleats
- 8” Pull Up Stern Cleats
- Aerated Bait Well w/ High Speed Pickup
- On/Off Switch
- Rear Bolsters
- Fwd Fishbox / Cooler w/ Diaphragm Pump
- Leaning Post w/ Rod Holders
- Fwd Cooler & Table
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Wave Gate w/ Stern Seat
- Bay Star Hydraulic Steering
- Shrink Wrap
- Port & Starboard Swim Platforms
Please click here for more information on boat rentals and call us for availability.
May 9th, 2011
The 50-hp 825i, with the most advanced engine in its class, with 3-cylinders and dual overhead cams. Features an advanced performance suspension, Deluxe Cargo Box with the highest capacity in its class, and the real-world engineering that makes a John Deere, a John Deere.
Power VS Pretenders
- 50 HP, 812cc, 3 cylinder, DOHC, EFI 4-cycle automotive-style engine has the most displacement and power in its class.
- 44 mph top speed for barreling down a trail or crossing a pasture.
- 75 Amp alternator generates 1012 Watts of electricity – plenty of juice for accessories.
- Excellent low-end torque for towing, hauling and climbing hills.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for superior throttle response and power; provides instant starting in all types of weather and at high altitudes.
- Two-range CVT transmission requires no shifting and delivers for superior efficiency from low-speed pulling to fast top speed.
- Advanced clutching with a tighter belt provides increased acceleration.
Confidence VS Terrain
- Select a completely turf friendly mode of operation, or press the switch and get on-demand 4-wheel drive for climbing the toughest trails. Rear differential can be locked so the rear drive wheels push together through tough spots.
- Independent double-wishbone long-travel suspension (8-inches in front and 9-inches to rear) ensure all four wheels stay on the ground working for you. 11-inch ground clearance helps prevent vehicle from getting high-centered.
- A solid core steel sway bar reduces body lean and employs an efficient double-ball drop-link for increased durability.
- Vehicle has one of the highest static stability factors in the industry thanks to a wide-stance, low-center of gravity and long wheelbase.
- Full-clutch enclosure provides greater access through water up to 22 inches high. Standard muffler is equipped with a spark arrestor
- Standard Occupant Protection System (OPS) with a passenger-side hand-hold and 3-point seat belts is SAE and OSHA ROPS-certified.
Capability VS A Day’s Work
- Biggest cargo box in its class, with 16.4 cubic feel of capacity, 20 tie down points, pickup-style tailgate, steel reinforced load guard and bed, glass-filled polymer sides, standard gas-assist for easier dumping. Converts to flat-bed in minutes.
- Cargo box has optional factory spray-in bed-liner and power lift.
- Exclusive Quick-Clamp rail-based attaching system enables adding attachments like gun-boots, tool racks, sidewall extensions and more in seconds.
- Independent double-wishbone long-travel suspension is designed to offer a superior ride without squatting whether unloaded to or carrying max capacity.
- 1,000 lb. cargo box capacity, 1,500 lb. towing and 1,400 lb. payload capacity.
- Standard integrated 2-inch front and rear receiver hitches.
Engineering VS The Real World
- Heavier-duty engine components, like an aluminum head, cast block with painted interior and crank and thrust bearings ensure long life.
- Hydroformed frame offers exceptional tolerance for twisting under heavy loads.
- Engineered ductile front cast-iron A-Arms balance strength and weight and are designed to withstand jackhammer trails.
- Full-steel skid plates guard under-body.
- Engineered polymer body panels (JDLOY) can be painted and provides improved scratch and marring resistance/recoverability.
Please click here for more specifications about this great tool.
May 9th, 2011
As technology develops, Pine Environmental Services, LLC. responds. Pine has developed and introduced to the market a new and exciting product that allows the end user immediate access to field monitoring data in real time from anywhere that has a cell phone signal and the end user has access to the Internet. Using a reliable Internet based software platform and WiFi modem in conjunction with a wide variety of instruments, Pine can now build a network of equipment utilized to collect and transfer field data to a web based hosting platform that can be accessed simultaneously by any number of participants.
The WiFi modems and monitoring equipment are all powered by rechargeable batteries using solar or wind based green technology. The system can be custom tailored to meet your specific monitoring needs.
Because of the modems diversity, we are able to connect a wide variety of instruments to the system. This includes specific equipment that uses RS232, RS485, SDI12, and other communication platforms. The data set includes performance information of the instrument such as; temperature, battery voltage, and other operational information. This is in addition to the pertinent environmental conditions that are being monitored. All of which can be displayed in graphical, tabulated, or single reading form.
To date Pine Environmental Services, LLC. has instruments on rent at numerous locations in the United States working with various consultants. The instrumentation compatibility list grows as we design platform modifications to allow for the communication and display of data from more and more instruments.
Below you will find a screen-shot of the hosting platform information for equipment currently connected to a modem at our corporate headquarters in Windsor, NJ. The data from a Thermo DR-4000 aerosol monitor is being continually updated in 15 minute intervals back to the host server in Windsor.
The platform allows the user to view graphical representations and tabulated data for up to three parameters graphically and all parameters measured in a tabulated format. The tables can be exported to excel in a .csv format for individuals to format and graph outside of the platform if necessary. Alarming conditions can be set for any of the measured parameters and email notification set up to one or all privileged parties.
Additionally, the platform can be configured to allow for user-name and password access to individual projects. Therefore a consulting firm can grant access to multiple end users including; clients, regulators, field technicians, and technical experts around the world. We host the service and back up the data to a secure server and the technical experts can see field conditions as required at anytime.
We see a wide variety of applications where this technology can save consultant time and client money. Whether you want to observe real time groundwater quality changes down gradient of an injection well or changes in the ambient air in a sensitive working environment, Pine has the instruments and knowledge to outfit you with the tools to save time, money, and allows your personnel the freedom to work on other tasks. You can increase efficiency and reduce labor costs while gathering real time data that may show critical information to gauge performance and safety or allow for earlier decision making to get the job done more efficiently.
For more information contact your local Pine representative and we will discuss this powerful tool with you in more detail.
October 1st, 2010
The new DustTrak II and DRX monitors are light years ahead of any other. The DustTrak DRX monitor, for instance, is a new laser photometer that simultaneously measures both mass and size fraction – something no other monitor can do. Measure PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, PM10 and TPM simultaneously with no need for size-selective inlet conditioners. When it comes to work comfort and productivity, as well as risk management, don’t you want the best? The new DustTrak II and DRX aerosol monitors simply leave everyone else in the dust.
Features and Benefits
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, PM10, Respirable and Total PM size fractions
- STEL alarm setpoint
- Automatic zeroing (with optional zero module) minimizes the effect of zero drift
- Perform in-line gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations
- Manual and programmable data logging functions
- Desktop Unit
- Aerosol Concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m3
- Industrial/occupational hygiene surveys
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Outdoor environmental monitoring
- Baseline trending and screening
- Engineering control evaluations
- Remote monitoring
- Process monitoring
- Emissions monitoring
- Aerosol research studies
For more information on this instrument please contact your local pine representative.
July 2nd, 2010
Pine Environmental Services, LLC. is one of the countries leading providers of water quality instruments to consultants and scientists. We are always excited to learn of how manufacturers are providing service and support to the environmental efforts around the world. YSI is such a manufacturer, and their products continue to be a valuable tool in the assesment and analysis of marine water in and around the Gulf Coast.
As a distributor of their products and a leading rental provider, it is important for Pine to share information regarding the products which we sell or rent. On May 12, 2010, YSI issued a statement to encourage users of YSI water quality meters for the analysis of oil contaminated waters in the Gulf of Mexico. YSI indicates that they have tested their instruments in oil contaminated samples taken from the Gulf and that the sensors and sondes perform well.
The use of the 6 Series instruments and other handheld instruments in these environments does not come without some key operational responsibilities. Pine encourages you to visit our website to obtain more information regarding operation and maintenance of YSI instrumentation in these environments. For more information on this topic please click here.
In addition to the remarkable performance of their water quality sondes, YSI has developed and manufactured some very exciting instrumentation to provide real time analysis and wireless reporting of information. Pine Environmental Services, LLC. is please to work with our customers on a variety of applications. Let us help recommend solutions for your monitoring needs, wireless or traditional. Remember, Pine has equipment capable of wireless data retreival and looks forward to developing more opportunities to share this service. For more information contact your local Pine representative to further discuss our capabilities.
June 28th, 2010
Eagle 2 Gas Meter
Pine Environmental Services, LLC. is excited to announce that we are renting and selling one of the industries newest and most versitile air monitoring products manufactured by RKI. RKI is proud to offer the next generation of their popular EAGLE portable gas detector.
Equipped with features that are not available on competitive units, the EAGLE 2 is a powerful instrument that does more than just offer the standard confined space protection for LEL, O2, H2S and CO. Detection combinations never before offered in a portable gas monitor are now available featuring the industry’s widest selection of high quality, long life and field proven sensors. The EAGLE 2 now includes PID (Photo Ionization Detector) capability. Conversion factors for a variety of common gases are programmed into the EAGLE 2 for both the PID sensor and LEL/PPM catalytic sensor.
With its ergonomic design and large glove friendly buttons, the EAGLE 2 offers easy access to controls such as autocalibration, alarm silence, demand zero, peak hold, methane elimination, and a wide variety of other features. Each channel has two alarm levels plus TWA and STEL alarms for toxic channels. The two alarm levels are user adjustable and can be latching or self resetting. Rugged, reliable, easy to operate and maintain, the EAGLE 2 is the solution for just about any portable gas monitoring situation. Also, the display can be set to one of 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian, or Spanish.
EAGLE 2 features include PPM or LEL hydrocarbon detection at the push of a button; infrared sensors for CO2, methane or hydrocarbons in LEL and % volume ranges; PID sensor for detecting high and low ppm levels (0-50 & 0-4,000) of VOC gases; methane elimination feature for environmental applications; and a list of super toxic gases and measurable ranges. The EAGLE 2 has a strong internal pump with a low flow auto pump shut off and alarm, which can draw samples from up to 125 feet. This allows for quick response and recovery from distant sampling locations. The EAGLE 2 will continuously operate for over 16 hours on alkaline batteries or 20 hours on Ni-MH. A variety of accessories are also available to help satisfy almost any application such as long sample hoses, special float probes for tank testing, and dilution fittings, just to name a few. Datalogging is a standard feature for all sensors on all versions.
Click here for more information on the Eagle 2. Please contact a Pine Representative with any questions regarding the instrument and we will gladly assist in providing you answers to your questions.
March 1st, 2010
Pine Provides an Innovative Solution to Community Air Monitoring Plan Requirements
Over the past few years Pine Environmental Services has seen an increasing demand for an economic and viable solution to customers performing perimeter air monitoirng. Equipment choices for performing monitoring have been around for quite sometime but now Pine has combined the power of various instruments with wireless data management technologies and developed wireless monitoring stations.
Our technicians have combined solar and wind powered energy technology, stand alone environmental enclosures, monitoring equipment, wireless transmitters, and rechargeable batteries all together. Pine can meet the demands of the majority of your monitoring requirements and we are constantly seeking ways to add instruments to this useful tool.
The environmental enclosures, combined with the instruments and various powering options, can provide seamless data logging and monitoring capability. In the wireless setup, data is reported to a host computer in the field via wireless modems. The information can be monitored by one person or more at any given time. Additionally, the instruments can be programmed to data log and notify the end user of threshold limit alarms in a variety of methods. They can be out fitted with alarm strobes and two way radio communication alternatives are also available if the modems are not used or if the host station is not being monitored. Using the solar panel or wind turbine, the end user does not need to worry about recharging batteries daily as the renewable energy options provide a constant charge to the batteries and modems.
Below is information on equipment available for perimeter air monitorning using a variety of enclosures, enclosure options, and equipment. Pine can tailor your rental needs a number of ways and welcome inquiries. Please allow Pine to provide a quote for standard or custom environmental monitroing system solutions for a variety of applications.
- Pelican Case with vents and inlets mounted on survey tripod
- Pole Mounted Enclosure with inlets and front opening door with window
- Heating Pads are optional to keep units warm
- Impactor Inlet PM10/PM2.5/PM1 (for dust meters)
- Inlet Heater (AC or DC)
- Battery (can power instruments 7.5V, 9V, and12V)
- Solar Power (for charging battery)
- Wind Power (for charging battery)
- Strobe Light
- Voice Transmission via Two-way Radio
- MiniRAE 2000
- ppbRAE 2000
- Dusttrack 8520
- Dustrak 8530/8531 (non- wireless data transfer)
- pDR-1000 (Not recommended because of no pump)
Wireless Data Transfer
- Serial Wireless Modems for Thermo DR4000s
- RAELink for RAE Products and TSI Dusttrak
Please look for future updates and postings to our web site as Pine begins promoting and developing more solutions to your monitoring needs. Contact your local Pine representative for more information and availability. The environmental monitoring systems have proven to be one of many invaluable monitioring tools, for large construction and remediation projects, where communtity protection is required.
March 1st, 2010
The YSI 6920 V2 is a dual optical port sonde that is both cost-effective and versatile. The sonde is an independant logging unit rated to 200 feet and can monitor up to 14 parameters simultaneously. Pine Environmental Services, LLC. outfits the rental units equipped with the YSI 6150 ROX Optical Dissolved Oxygen sensor and YSI 6136 Optical Turbidity sensor which are not affected by variations in ambient light and have self-cleaning features. Additionally, a variety of other self-cleaning optical sensors are available; including chlorophyll, rhodamine, and blue-green algae. Standard ISE sensors include temperature, conductivity, pH, and ORP in addition to the the two optical sensors.
The YSI 6920 V2 is an economical logging system for long-term, in situ monitoring and profiling. It will log all parameters at programmable intervals and store 150,000 readings. At 15-minute intervals, it will log data for about 30 days.
Battery cells in a sealed compartment provide up to 3-months deployment (depending upon number of parameters). Non-volatile flash memory (384K) prevents data loss. RS-232 and SDI-12 are standard; the unit interfaces with the YSI 6200 Data Acquisition System, your own data collection platform, or a YSI 650 Multiparameter Display System for short or long-term deployment. Retrieve data on site or remotely via radio, phone, or satellite.
All the YSI 6-Series sondes can be used with YSI EcoWatch for Windows software. EcoWatch is communication and data processing software that is fast and easy-to-use. See the whole picture with a single program, obtain statistics easily, merge data files, and run large studies.
- On-board memory and power
- Measures all parameters simultaneously
- Log to depths of 200 feet
- Memory holds 150,000 readings
- Field-replaceable probes
- 3 ISE’s, ammonia, nitrate and chloride simultaneously, plus pH and ORP
Contact a Pine representative to discuss the functionality of the YSI 6920 V2 Sonde and how it may be a solution to your monitoring needs. The instruments are available with flow cells to meet your low flow sampling requirements as well as many other in-situ applications.
For more information on this product and other water monitoring equipment please click here.
February 1st, 2010
Environmental professionals are expected to perform their work with greater speed, efficiency, and accuracy today more than ever. The tools used by environmental professionals need to provide real time, near laboratory grade information when it comes to screening level and confirmatory sampling for metals contaminants. One of the leading technologies available for metals analysis in soils is field portable X-ray Fluoroscopes otherwise known as handheld or field portable XRF analyzers. XRFs provide the working professional the ability to field screen soil samples for a wide variety of metals contaminants including the eight RCRA metals, the 19 priority pollutants, and many more. Additionally, the instruments can provide excellent correlation to laboratory data when used in accordance with USEPA Method 6200 for measuring metals contaminants in soils.
Advances in handheld and field portable XRF analyzers include one significant developmental change. The advent of non radioactive source based handheld XRFs has truly revolutionized the ease of use and overall safety of field portable XRF analyzers. By removing a radioactive source from the instruments and relying on battery generated x-ray energy using miniature x-ray tube technology, the leading manufacturers, Innov-X and Thermo Niton have revolutionized the handheld XRF market.
The benefits to having an instrument that does not rely on a radioactive source isotope to generate the energy necessary to cause elemental fluorescence are obvious. Radioactive materials require special attention when it comes to health and safety, shipping and handling, training, regulatory compliance, etc. However, just because the newer non-source based instruments do not carry a radioactive source within them, they still do emit x-ray energy and should be handled and used in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and within your local and state agency’s regulations.
In general the Innov-X XRFs and the Thermo Niton XRFs perform similarly. They each have the capacity to be used in the field as a screening tool, or to perform higher level of soil analysis by complying with the USEPA Method 6200. The analyzer provides the environmental professional a tool to perform field analysis or field screening in a much broader scope while obtaining data in real time. This will greatly reduce expensive laboratory costs and turn around time for laboratory analysis. However, the instrument will not replace laboratory analysis as a whole, as it is still critical to confirm the data provided by the field instrument with a percentage of samples taken and analyzed by the lab. These confirmatory samples are used to verify field performance as described in Method 6200.
Additionally, Innov-X has developed a lead paint survey instrument that is also non source based and is accepted as an industry leader in lead paint survey and analysis. Both manufacturers have tools and instruments designed to help a wide variety of professionals detect metals in various applications. Soil analysis and lead paint analysis are just two of the many exciting applications where XRF technology is used.
Pine Environmental Services, LLC. is the leading provider of both Innov-X and Thermo Niton handheld XRF analyzers for purchase or rental purposes. We offer the technical support for both instruments and can provide helpful tips and suggestions for optimal performance and correlation with your laboratory data. Our rentals come with the standards necessary to provide QA/QC for the instruments and we have the accessories to make your XRF experience the best possible. For more information on the applications of XRF and some general theory and explanation of the instruments please click here.
For more information regarding the Innov-X line of instruments please click here. Or contact your Pine representative for more information.
For more information regarding Thermo Niton line of instruments please click here. Or contact your Pine representative for more information.
February 1st, 2010
Horiba is one of the worlds largest manufacurers of environmental water quality monitoring instruments. The introduction of the U-50 series of instruments allows the field scientist a diverse series of instruments from which to select. Specifically, the U-52 multi-parameter water quality meters are equipped to measure and log data for as many as 11 parameters simultaneously with one single probe. Tough and powerful design, and a consideration for user friendly field monitoring of river, ground water, drainage water, and more, brings together both function and performance, which allows a simple operation for every user.
Experience the durability, reliability and intuitive software that will exceed your expectations. So whether monitoring groundwater through the instruments flow cell or deploying the probe into a surface water body, the end user will have a tool to monitor and record water quality parameters in a variety of situations.
- Dissolved oxygen polarographic sensor requires little maintenance and is easy to rebuild
- Automatic one point calibration feature speeds calibration of pH, DO, conductivity, turbidity and water depth.
- All parameters are displayed on one screen.
- On screen icons display battery power and GPS, USB and probe connectivity.
- Backlight display and enlarged font capability.
- Field replaceable sensors.
- GPS capability.
- Store as many as 10000 sets of data
Data Management Features
- Auto hold function freezes average data values on the screen to offer more time to verify or transcribe data.
- Diagnostic functions notify the user of errors.
- Integral USB connection for data transfer to a PC. USB cable is sold separately and includes software.
- Selectable measurement units allow the operator to report data without the need toconvert data to desired units of
For more detailed information on the standard Horiba U-52 sensors please click here