The 50-hp 825i, with the most advanced engine in its class, with 3-cylinders and dual overhead cams. Features an advanced performance suspension, Deluxe Cargo Box with the highest capacity in its class, and the real-world engineering that makes a John Deere, a John Deere.
Power VS Pretenders
- 50 HP, 812cc, 3 cylinder, DOHC, EFI 4-cycle automotive-style engine has the most displacement and power in its class.
- 44 mph top speed for barreling down a trail or crossing a pasture.
- 75 Amp alternator generates 1012 Watts of electricity – plenty of juice for accessories.
- Excellent low-end torque for towing, hauling and climbing hills.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for superior throttle response and power; provides instant starting in all types of weather and at high altitudes.
- Two-range CVT transmission requires no shifting and delivers for superior efficiency from low-speed pulling to fast top speed.
- Advanced clutching with a tighter belt provides increased acceleration.
Confidence VS Terrain
- Select a completely turf friendly mode of operation, or press the switch and get on-demand 4-wheel drive for climbing the toughest trails. Rear differential can be locked so the rear drive wheels push together through tough spots.
- Independent double-wishbone long-travel suspension (8-inches in front and 9-inches to rear) ensure all four wheels stay on the ground working for you. 11-inch ground clearance helps prevent vehicle from getting high-centered.
- A solid core steel sway bar reduces body lean and employs an efficient double-ball drop-link for increased durability.
- Vehicle has one of the highest static stability factors in the industry thanks to a wide-stance, low-center of gravity and long wheelbase.
- Full-clutch enclosure provides greater access through water up to 22 inches high. Standard muffler is equipped with a spark arrestor
- Standard Occupant Protection System (OPS) with a passenger-side hand-hold and 3-point seat belts is SAE and OSHA ROPS-certified.
Capability VS A Day’s Work
- Biggest cargo box in its class, with 16.4 cubic feel of capacity, 20 tie down points, pickup-style tailgate, steel reinforced load guard and bed, glass-filled polymer sides, standard gas-assist for easier dumping. Converts to flat-bed in minutes.
- Cargo box has optional factory spray-in bed-liner and power lift.
- Exclusive Quick-Clamp rail-based attaching system enables adding attachments like gun-boots, tool racks, sidewall extensions and more in seconds.
- Independent double-wishbone long-travel suspension is designed to offer a superior ride without squatting whether unloaded to or carrying max capacity.
- 1,000 lb. cargo box capacity, 1,500 lb. towing and 1,400 lb. payload capacity.
- Standard integrated 2-inch front and rear receiver hitches.
Engineering VS The Real World
- Heavier-duty engine components, like an aluminum head, cast block with painted interior and crank and thrust bearings ensure long life.
- Hydroformed frame offers exceptional tolerance for twisting under heavy loads.
- Engineered ductile front cast-iron A-Arms balance strength and weight and are designed to withstand jackhammer trails.
- Full-steel skid plates guard under-body.
- Engineered polymer body panels (JDLOY) can be painted and provides improved scratch and marring resistance/recoverability.
Please click here for more specifications about this great tool.