Get in touch
24/7 Technical Support
Pine is committed to respecting an individual’s right to privacy and will take all reasonable steps to ensuring that any information received is treated responsibly and in accordance with any relevant legislation. This policy may be updated at any time and we encourage all website visitors to check back from time to time to familiarize themselves with any changes.
Personal and Contact Information
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you freely provide in the course of using this website (such as contact forms, registration information)
- Any other information that you provide
- Customize your website experience, through the use of personalized information (such as products and pricing)
- Administer the website
- Enable access to the website by use of individual log-in functionality
- Send requested information to you (using the details you provide)
- Supply you with services that you specifically requested
- Send you relevant marketing communications (see our Opt-Out policy below)
- Pine will not provide any personal or contact information to any third parties without explicit permission. However, we may have to provide some details to our registered providers responsible for delivering content (such as IT services).
Pine will store all information responsibly on our secure servers, and will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss and misuse of this data.
We respect your right to avoid spam and always strive to send relevant and interesting information. However, we realize that we may get it wrong, so if you would like to opt out of our marketing communications at any time, please use the contact details provided in the Contacts section of this website and we will remove you from the relevant list.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
You can contactus to discuss any detail of the above policy.