Complete GPR system for Concrete Inspection. The StructureScan Mini XT is GSSI’s newest generation of our very popular all-in-one ground penetrating radar systems. The StructureScan Mini XT offers a 2.7 GHz antenna for superior target resolution and can reach depths up to 50 cm (20 in). This system is designed with the option for users to add accessories and tailor the unit to specific applications. With multiple modes of operation, the StructureScan Mini XT is ideal for locating rebar, conduits, post-tension cables, voids and real-time determination of concrete slab thickness.
- High Frequency, High Resolution Concrete Antenna. The StructureScan Mini XT employs a new 2.7 GHz antenna that provides excellent near surface resolution while also maintaining the ability to resolve deeper targets.
- Enhanced Data Visualization. Get first-in-class data visualization with a state-of-the-art 6.5 inch HD touchscreen user interface and different operation modes.
- Operation modes include: QuickScan to collect 2D data with the push of one button, ScanMax to access advanced options, and Scan3D to use as a 3D building scanner.
- Find Rebar, Post Tension, Conduits, and Non-metallic Objects
- Measure Slab Thickness and Void Location
- Concrete Scanning and Imaging
- Condition Assessment
- Structure Inspection
||50 cm (20 in)
||6.5" Touchscreen LED
||Linescan, Focus and 3D
||English, French, Japanese and Chinese
||-4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
||9.3 x 6.2 x 7.3 in.
||23.6 x 18.4 x 15.7 cm