The FLIR GF320 detects hydrocarbon and volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions from natural gas production and use. With this optical gas imaging camera, inspectors can check thousands of components and see potential gas leaks in real-time. The GF320 is lightweight, offers both a viewfinder and LCD monitor, and has direct access to controls. Embedded GPS data helps in identifying the precise location of faults and leaks, for faster repairs.
- Safer, more efficient surveys. GF320 inspections are up to nine-times faster than with traditional tools, and don't require close contact with components.
- Sensitive enough for small leaks. GF320 measures temperatures up to 350°C with ±1°C accuracy, allowing you to note temperature differentials and improve gas plume detection.
- Save the environment, and revenue. Reduce revenue loss while improving regulatory compliance and protecting the environment by finding and fixing leaks quickly.
- Wirelessly import images from the camera's SD card
- Stream live video
- Remotely control & record images and video
- Offshore platforms
- Liquid natural gas shipping terminals
- Oil refineries
- Natural gas wellheads and processing plants
- Compressor stations
- Bio-gas and power generation plants
|Detects 400+ Gases
||Including Methane, Methanol, Propane, Bensene, Ethane, Propylene, Ethanol, and many more.
||3.2 – 3.4 µm
||320 x 240
||-20°C to 350°C (-4°F to 662°F)
|Color LCD Monitor
||4.3 in., 800 x 480 pixels
||Location data automatically added to images
||15.7 x 7.5 x 20.1 in.
||00 x 190 x 510 mm
GF320 Response Factors.pdf