The Amigo represents a significant advance in ACFM topside inspection technology. The smaller, lighter package, has the added benefits of a longer battery life and support for simple array probes. The system allows for rapid scanning using hand held probes as well as at least 5 hours operation time on a fully charged battery. The Amigo is capable of inspection through thin metallic coatings or through non-conducting coatings several millimeters thick. The Windows based software allows for ease of use and compatibility within other Windows applications.
- Intelligent probes to simplify operation.
- Buttons for RUN / STOP and MARKERS on instrument and larger probes to allow one-man operation in difficult access areas.
- Access to a wide range of geometries using TSC's new range of active topside probes.
- Full data storage for back-up, off-line view and audit purposes.
- Capable of inspection through thin metallic coatings, or through non-conducting coatings up to 10mm thick.
- Reduced cleaning requirements with no need to clean to bare metal.
- Around 10 hour operation on one fully-charged battery pack, and easy exchange of battery packs in the field.
- Rugged site unit, IP54 rated.
- Dual frequency option: 5kHz
- Reliable crack detection and sizing (length and depth).
- Windows software for ease of operation and compatibility with other Windows applications.
- Rapid scanning using a hand-held probe.
|Probe Cable Length
||5m (16.4ft) standard, up to 50m (164ft) by special request.
|Serial Communications Cable Length
||Up to 30 metres (98ft)
||-20° to 40°C
||16 channels plus position encoder
||8.1 x 11.5\" x 4.9\"\"
||206 x 292 x 127mm