The H.01L oil / interface meter is used to accurately measure the thickness of floating product (LNAPL) above the water table. It will also detect and measure sinking layers of DNAPL. The H.01L with its slim probe 5/8in (13mm), is ideal for wells, piezometers and direct push equipment as narrow as 3/4 in (19mm) ID. The probe and tape will withstand hydrocarbons, solvents and other contaminates. This unit is used by professionals involved with the monitoring and remediation of groundwater contaminated by oil products. The H0.1L interface meter is suitable for wells, boreholes, underground and above ground storage tanks.
- Able to measure product layer 1/200th ft (1mm) thick.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe t
- The standard tapes are marked in feet and 100th/ft or meters and mm.
- Standard tape lengths are 50ft
- Ultra-slim 5/8@ (15mm) diameter stainless steel field replaceable probe. The probe has a non-removable 3/4 diameter Protector.
- Unique flexible link between the tape and the probe provides protection at this vulnerable point.
- Probe sleeve, removable to allow the probe to be used in Narrow Wells.
- Durable U.V. and high impact resistant engineered plastic reel with all stainless steel fittings.
- Sturdy polyester coated steel
- Water and dust proof epoxy encapsulated electronics on an easily removable font electronics panel.
- One easy to change 9 V battery located on the faceplate electronic panel.
||Reel Weight 5lbs (2kg) Tape per 100ft (30m) 3lbs (1.28kgs) Overall Height 13.5in (34cm) Width 10in (25cm) Depth 8in (20cm)