Pine's commitment is to extend our leadership position in the provision of rental equipment and associated services that meet:
- Customer expectations
- Legal and statutory requirements
We will continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system by:
- Identifying customer and market requirements.
- Introducing new innovations in technology.
- Providing high level technical, commercial and administrative support.
- Delivering reliable defect free equipment on time.
- Training personnel throughout the business in order to enhance our service.
- Monitoring and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing internal quality objectives and procedures annually.
- Conduct quality audits of each facility every year.
The quality management system, policy and quality objectives are an important part of the management review process.
This quality policy will be explained to all employees upon commencement of work within the company, prominently displayed in the reception area of all company locations.